Please see below for some updates on plans for Morgan’s Barbecue, a proposed new restaurant at 4501 Butler Street.
- Their Zoning Board of Adjustments hearing is Thursday, May 11th at 8:50 AM at 200 Ross Street in the 1st floor conference room.
- For meeting minutes on the most recent community meeting on 5/1/17, please click here.
- Morgan’s Barbecue’s most recent site plan, which has changed since the community meeting on 5/1/17 in response to comments that were raised there, is available here and below.
- The revised list of variances/special exceptions they’re seeking from the Zoning Board of Adjustments is available here.
- LU and LC worked with Morgan’s Barbecue on terms of a community agreement that addresses concerns raised by the community, specifically related to future expansion of the outdoor seating area, outdoor entertainment uses, hours of operation for the outdoor area and garage doors, smoke capture, noise mitigation, security, deliveries, and trash collection. To see the terms of that agreement, please click here.
For any questions or feedback, please contact Lawrenceville United at 412-802-7220.