Lawrenceville United (LU) is an inclusive, resident-driven non-profit organization that works to improve and protect the quality of life for all Lawrenceville residents.
Lawrenceville United envisions a safe, clean, green, healthy and diverse community where residents work together to shape the neighborhood’s future, while honoring Lawrenceville’s past.
- Community Participation: prioritizing resident voices to guide all programs, decisions, and advocacy
- Equity: striving to identify and eliminate barriers to opportunity for all, within our organization and the community
- Integrity: committing to transparency with the community, accountability, responsible use of funds, and acting always with the best interest of the entire neighborhood in mind
- Diversity and Inclusion: valuing diversity as indispensable to Lawrenceville’s vibrancy and prioritizing the involvement and acceptance of all, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, socio-economic status, national origin, immigration status, language, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, or religion
- Collaboration: understanding that relationships are crucial to the community fabric and that partnerships are important to solving complex challenges
- Sustainability: striving towards a Lawrenceville where environmental, social, and economic qualities exist in balance to meet the neighborhood’s needs for years to come