Lawrenceville United (LU) works to improve and protect the quality of life for all Lawrenceville residents.
We envision a welcoming, diverse, and empowered community that works together to ensure all residents have what they need to thrive.
- Community Engagement: we believe in the power of resident voice and we prioritize it to guide all programs, decisions, and advocacy.
- Equity: we strive to create opportunities and to remove structural and institutional barriers for all, within the community and our organization.
- Integrity: we commit to transparency with the community, accountability, responsible use of funds, and acting always with the best interest of the entire neighborhood in mind.
- Diversity and Inclusion: we believe diversity is indispensable to Lawrenceville’s vibrancy and we prioritize meaningful opportunities for leadership across identity.
- Sustainability: we aim to build a Lawrenceville where environmental, social, and economic qualities exist in balance to meet the neighborhood’s needs for years to come