Development Is a Participatory Process
Lawrenceville United and Lawrenceville Corporation created a community process by which residents can get advanced notice of development and have an opportunity for feedback. There are 2 primary opportunities for community feedback in the development process, through the liquor license application and through the zoning approval process.
Stay Updated: Join our Mailing List below
Check out our Calendar
Attend a Hearing
To receive a schedule of upcoming Zoning Board hearings, visit https://pittsburghpa.gov/dcp/zba-schedule or email email@example.com.
- $100 million in development projects underway throughout the community
- 5 conditional license agreements and 23 community agreements created
- 31 liquor-licensed businesses participated in the community process
- 30 blighted or dilapidated properties acquired and re-purposed by LU to become sideyards, community gardens and affordable homes for first-time homebuyers
- Recap of Community Meeting on Development at 135 51st St (Lobos Management)On Thursday, November 30th, at 6:30 PM, Lawrenceville United and Lawrenceville Corporation hosted the Community Development Activities Meetings at Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center (118 52nd St). The CDAM…
- Recap of Community Development Activities Meeting on Liquor License Transfer at 4839 Butler St (to be Solera Wine Co)Tyler Borne and Aaron Gottesman of MES Hospitality LLC are in the process of a liquor license transfer for at 4839 Butler St. The site is set to…
- Recap of Community Meeting on Pressure ChemicalOn Thursday, July 27th, at 6:30 PM, Lawrenceville United and Lawrenceville Corporation hosted the Community Development Activities Meetings at St. Augustine Church. The CDAM focused on the proposed…
- Recap of Community Development Activities Meeting on Liquor License Application at 4609 Butler St (to be Lawrence Hall)LH Hospitality Co. has applied for a liquor license at 4609 Butler St. The site is set to be named Lawrence Hall. As part of LU & LC’s…
- Allegheny County Whole Home Repairs Program 2023 Application (Apply May 30-June 30, 2023)Action Housing has opened the application for Allegheny County Whole Home Repairs Program for 2023. Funding is available to fix severe issues like damage to your home’s roof,…