Development Is a Participatory Process
Lawrenceville United and Lawrenceville Corporation created a community process by which residents can get advanced notice of development and have an opportunity for feedback. There are 2 primary opportunities for community feedback in the development process, through the liquor license application and through the zoning approval process.
Stay Updated: Join our Mailing List below
Check out our Calendar
Attend a Hearing
To receive a schedule of upcoming Zoning Board hearings, visit https://pittsburghpa.gov/dcp/zba-schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100 million in development projects underway throughout the community
- 5 conditional license agreements and 23 community agreements created
- 31 liquor-licensed businesses participated in the community process
- 30 blighted or dilapidated properties acquired and re-purposed by LU to become sideyards, community gardens and affordable homes for first-time homebuyers
- LU and partners head to court to defend inclusionary zoning, affordable housing, and diverse neighborhoodsOrganizations representing Pittsburgh neighborhoods where housing costs are soaring filed a motion to intervene in a case defending inclusionary zoning, affordable housing, and diverse communities August 16. 2022—Pittsburgh…
- Neighborhood organizations from across City slam bad faith lawsuit from developers opposed to affordable housingA special interest group of corporate real estate developers is suing to ensure they can continue to profit off of the displacement of low-income families in Pittsburgh One…
- Notes/recording from second Thunderbird community meeting 4/19/2022On 4/19/2022, Lawrenceville United & Lawrenceville Corporation hosted a follow-up community meeting to the 2/24/2022 meeting, in which Thunderbird presented a request to the community to amend their…
- Let’s Talk Mobility: Lawrenceville Community MeetingJoin us for a virtual public community meeting to learn about various mobility initiatives in Lawrenceville and share your thoughts and priorities. Topics will include smart loading zones,…
- Proposed changes to Thunderbird consent agreementCommunity Development Activities Meeting: February 24, 2022 Thunderbird Representatives John Pergal (owner), Sergei Matveiev (hired architect), and Greg Ray (Booker) presented proposed changes and renovations that would require…