Development Is a Participatory Process
Lawrenceville United and Lawrenceville Corporation created a community process by which residents can get advanced notice of development and have an opportunity for feedback. There are 2 primary opportunities for community feedback in the development process, through the liquor license application and through the zoning approval process.
Stay Updated: Join our Mailing List below
Check out our Calendar
Attend a Hearing
To receive a schedule of upcoming Zoning Board hearings, visit https://pittsburghpa.gov/dcp/zba-schedule or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100 million in development projects underway throughout the community
- 5 conditional license agreements and 23 community agreements created
- 31 liquor-licensed businesses participated in the community process
- 30 blighted or dilapidated properties acquired and re-purposed by LU to become sideyards, community gardens and affordable homes for first-time homebuyers
- Amazon & Community OrganizingPlease join Lawrenceville United and Lawrenceville Corporation on Thursday 9/23 at 6:30 PM as we continue to organize with the Lawrenceville community (and beyond) in response to Amazon’s…
- Community Meeting on Holy Family developmentPlease join us on Tuesday, September 14th at 6 p.m. for a virtual community meeting regarding updates on the Holy Family development. E Properties & Development will be…
- Inclusionary Zoning victory celebration: 7/31, 12-2 PMMandatory inclusionary zoning is permanent in Lawrenceville! Let’s celebrate! Join us Saturday 7/31 from 12-2 PM in Arsenal Park for an outdoor picnic to celebrate housing for all!…
- Amazon Community Meeting #2As part of Lawrenceville United and Lawrenceville Corporation’s community process, you are encouraged to attend this community meeting to ask questions and provide feedback on Amazon’s proposed new…
- Second Workshop for Clack Site Public Planning ProcessCome explore future scenarios for the re-use of the Clack Site & learn about its history! Stop by the Lawrenceville Farmers Market on 6/29 from 3-7 p.m. for…