View Lawrenceville United’s notes from August 17th.
Please see below for some updates on plans for Morgan’s Barbecue, a proposed new restaurant at 4501 Butler Street.
- Their Zoning Board of Adjustments hearing is Thursday, May 11th at 8:50 AM at 200 Ross Street in the 1st floor conference room.
- For meeting minutes on the most recent community meeting on 5/1/17, please click here.
- Morgan’s Barbecue’s most recent site plan, which has changed since the community meeting on 5/1/17 in response to comments that were raised there, is available here and below.
- The revised list of variances/special exceptions they’re seeking from the Zoning Board of Adjustments is available here.
- LU and LC worked with Morgan’s Barbecue on terms of a community agreement that addresses concerns raised by the community, specifically related to future expansion of the outdoor seating area, outdoor entertainment uses, hours of operation for the outdoor area and garage doors, smoke capture, noise mitigation, security, deliveries, and trash collection. To see the terms of that agreement, please click here.
For any questions or feedback, please contact Lawrenceville United at 412-802-7220.
Please see below for meeting notes and materials for the 9th Ward Block Watch meetings in October and November.
October 18, 2016 – 9th Ward Block Watch and community meeting on Hatfield Row project:
November 15, 2016 – 9th Ward Block Watch and community meetings on Crowhill Development restaurant at 4412 Butler Street and Regent Penn development at 46th and Davison:
The November 10th Ward Block Watch Meeting was held on 11/7/16 at Goodwill of Southwestern PA. Please see below for materials related to the meeting:
- Original agenda and full meeting notes.
- Public safety report from Zone 2 Police.
- November update from PWSA.
- Presentation by Jake Voelker of Cannabis Company of PA.
- Project sheet for Cannabis Company of PA proposed location at 5416 Butler Street.
- Medical marijuana fact sheet from State Representative Dom Costa.
The next 10th Ward Block Watch meeting is on 12/13 at 6:30 PM at the Lawrenceville A.O.H. (5203 Carnegie Street).