- Final operating permit
- Summary document
- ACHD responses to all comments received during public comment period
Lawrenceville United, Lawrenceville Corporation, Councilwoman Deb Gross, and the Department of City Planning held the third and final “Housing For All” community meeting on Monday, November 5th from 6-8 p.m. at Goodwill of Southwestern PA’s Workforce Development Center. The meeting focused on the proposed Interim Planning Overlay District (IPOD) for Lawrenceville that would implement inclusionary zoning across the neighborhood. Please see below for materials and notes from the meeting:
- Presentation from LU & LC
- Presentation from Department of City Planning on policy specifics
- Meeting notes from Q&A
- Comments from breakout sessions and handed in afterwards
Please follow the links below for recaps of the previous two meetings:
- Housing For All: Inclusionary Zoning as a Tool to Preserve Affordability
- Housing For All: The State of Housing & Displacement in Lawrenceville
- Sign the petition to support the Lawrenceville Inclusionary Zoning IPOD and share it with your neighbors!
- Speak at an upcoming City Council standing meeting on 11/27, 12/5, 12/11, or 12/19 (all at 10 a.m. at City Council chambers) to voice your support for inclusionary zoning! Contact info@LUnited.org or 412-802-7220 for more information.
The second of three “Housing For All” community meetings was held on Wednesday, October 17th at 6 p.m. at Goodwill of Southwestern PA’s Workforce Development Center. The meeting focused on Inclusionary Zoning as a tool to preserve affordability. Please see below for materials and notes from the meeting:
- Presentation from Lawrenceville United & Lawrenceville Corporation
- Video introducing Inclusionary Housing
- Presentation from Department of City Planning
- Meeting notes from Q&A + break-out groups
- Follow up questions that were submitted are currently being answered and will be posted here when complete.
The third community meeting, Housing For All: Community Feedback and Call to Action, will take place on Monday, November 5th from 6-8 p.m. at Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center (118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201). The building is fully accessible. Dinner provided. Childcare available by advance request to LU at 412-802-7220.
For a recap of the first meeting held on 9/28/2018, Housing For All: The State of Housing & Displacement in Lawrenceville, please click here.
In case you missed the 9th Ward Block Watch on 8/21/2018, here are the materials that were shared:
- Agenda from Lawrenceville United
- Crime report from Zone 2 Police
- Presentation #1 from PWSA’s Executive Director Bob Weimar
- Presentation #2 from PWSA regarding Lead Line Replacement Program
Join us on 9/18/2018 at 6:30 p.m. at St. Mary’s Lyceum for the next 9th Ward Block Watch.