We hosted a terrific, information-packed workshop today with the Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh, The State Historic Preservation Office, and the Urban Redevelopment Authority, providing lots of resources available to landlords! Topics discussed include:
– Historic Preservation Tax Credits for eligible unit rehabilitation
– Small landlord loan program
– Higher payment standards for renting to section 8 voucher holders (for Lower Lawrenceville units)
– Low-interest loan program to support unit rehabilitation
– The Preferred Landlord program
– CARES Act funding for landlords entering new leases
– An improved, streamlined process for housing choice voucher contracts
– Incentives for landlords to provide ADA-approved modifications
And much more!
You can access the recording here
. And if you’re a landlord in Lawrenceville, we encourage you to complete our landlord survey
, where we’re gathering information on your experiences, priorities and needs, to help better define our work with Lawrenceville landlords going forward. Please share both of these links widely!
Current member? Lapsed member? Never heard of
No matter what, join us for a drink and a snack to
meet neighbors, learn about our work to improve the
community, and find out ways to get more involved.
Wednesday, April 3rd
3810 Butler Street