Lawrenceville United, Lawrenceville Corporation, Councilwoman Deb Gross, and the Department of City Planning held the third and final “Housing For All” community meeting on Monday, November 5th from 6-8 p.m. at Goodwill of Southwestern PA’s Workforce Development Center. The meeting focused on the proposed Interim Planning Overlay District (IPOD) for Lawrenceville that would implement inclusionary zoning across the neighborhood. Please see below for materials and notes from the meeting:
- Presentation from LU & LC
- Presentation from Department of City Planning on policy specifics
- Meeting notes from Q&A
- Comments from breakout sessions and handed in afterwards
Please follow the links below for recaps of the previous two meetings:
- Housing For All: Inclusionary Zoning as a Tool to Preserve Affordability
- Housing For All: The State of Housing & Displacement in Lawrenceville
- Sign the petition to support the Lawrenceville Inclusionary Zoning IPOD and share it with your neighbors!
- Speak at an upcoming City Council standing meeting on 11/27, 12/5, 12/11, or 12/19 (all at 10 a.m. at City Council chambers) to voice your support for inclusionary zoning! Contact info@LUnited.org or 412-802-7220 for more information.