Can’t shop in person at the Lawrenceville Farmers Market?
Still want to access our fresh, local food?
LFM To Go is here for you!
LFM To Go is an all-modes, all-payment-methods
curbside pick up program available to all customers.
First LFM To Go Market: July 21st, 2020
How to place your order(s) with LFM To Go:
See below for a list of participating vendors and instructions on how to place your LFM To Go order with them. Each vendor is a little different so be sure to read + follow their specific instructions carefully. And note their ordering deadlines each week!
Place your order(s) with any as many vendors as you like. They will not accept payment now; you will pay one bill for all orders upon pick up.
Come to the 39th street entrance of Arsenal Park on Tuesdays (beginning July 21) to pick up your order. Please come during the following designated time windows (by last name on the order):
- A-J 5:15 – 5:45 pm
- K-Q 5:45 – 6:15 pm
- R-Z 6:15 – 6:45 pm
If this time does not work for you, contact email@example.com before 5pm on Monday to request a different pick up time.
With your mask on, give your name to a volunteer. They will provide you with a receipt tallying your order and total due. We accept: cash, SNAP, credit, debit, tokens, food bucks. For everyone except SNAP/Food Bucks users, a $3 service charge will be added to your order to help cover the costs of operating this program.
That’s it! Take your groceries home and enjoy a week of fresh produce and market goods!
LFM To Go FAQs:
- Why can’t I pay in advance?
- In order to efficiently and inclusively manage this system, we need to be able to standardize our payment methods across vendors and customers. We will accept any kind of payment typically accepted at the market.
- What happens if I don’t show up?
- We are a non-profit and can’t afford to absorb these costs, nor do we want our farmers and vendors to bear this burden. Please make every effort to show up to collect your orders. We will send you a bill for the order you placed but did not retrieve. If you do not show up more than once, we will no longer be able to offer you LFM To Go services.
- Can I send someone else to pick up my order?
- Of course. Please just ensure they are coming in the time slot for the last name on your order, and that that is the name they provide upon arrival.
- Do I have to come by car?
- No! All modes are welcome – you can come by car, on foot, wheelchair, bicycle, skateboard, however you travel. Please just ensure you are wearing a mask and observing all social distancing markings at the LFM To Go pick up area.
- How is this different from pre-ordering?
- Many vendors have been providing pre-ordering options for pick up at their tent within the market all season. These are still available to you if you are able to shop with us in person. LFM To Go orders are specifically for curbside pickup. Please be sure you’re clarifying with your vendors which kind of order you’re placing.
- I have an issue with an order I placed, what do I do?
- Please be in touch with your vendors directly with any questions/concerns about your order(s). Their contact information is available here.
- Why can’t I pay in advance?
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org