We are interested in collecting information from businesses who would like to participate as a food vendor in the Annual Independence Day Celebration.
Above, please find a form to fill-out to give us a sense on what you can provide. Our Lawrenceville Fireworks Committee will review this information collected by all applicants and determine who will be the best fit for our annual celebration.
Before you fill out the application, please take a moment to review the information below, thus allowing for a more complete application. Applications will be accepted up until 4/30/2018 and can be mailed to Lawrenceville United at 118 52nd Street, Suite 2026, Pittsburgh, PA 15201 or emailed to info@LUnited.org.
- The Annual Independence Day Celebration takes place on the Saturday either before or after July 4th. This year, it will be on June 30th, 2018 with a rain date of Sunday, July 1st. Participating vendors must be available for both dates.
- The day starts at 11a and continues through the fireworks event at approximately 9:30pm.
- Over 3,000 people attend the event
- Vendor spots come in 2 sizes:
- Large – $300.00
- We typically have 2 large vendors. These vendors serve the majority of the food and beverages to the attendees.
- Food typically consists of hamburgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, etc.
- Small – $150.00
- These vendors are more for specific food types, i.e. dessert, taco, pizza.
- NO vendors are allowed to sell water until notified by Lawrenceville United.
- Vendors must notify the Lawrenceville Fireworks Committee immediately upon any changes, especially menu additions.
- Vendors are asked to provide some kind of vegetarian option where applicable.
- Vendors must supply ALL of their needed equipment and staff, including tents and paper products.
- 1-2 tables can be provided if arranged in advance.
- Vendors may continue to sell after sunset ONLY if they bring lights for their area.
- Vendor set-up begins at 8a. If you need access to the park prior, please let Lawrenceville United know.
- Large – $300.00